Friday, November 7, 2008

Pass it On...

When I was going through the hardest time of my life a few years back..-I read this verse and it jumped out from the page as if was written in bold, red, lettering...

“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.” Jeremiah 29:11-13

It filled me with Hope (still does)and comfort to know God's ways are higher and He had better things comin' down the road for me that I couldn't see or understand.
Because this verse wasn't just written for me- I wanted to make sure and pass it on...
Feel free to do the same!

No comments: