Thursday, October 29, 2009

Winter cards

I used two sets at my card class, that invoke memories of chilly nights, and snowy evenings in Montana.
The first set is new "Cold and Cuddly " and I embossed the polar bear and put glitter on the ice. The decorative paper is older from Stampin up "Wintergreen". I love it-yet hate using it, because I know it will soon be gone. (Didn't let that stop me!)
Next up is a retired set called "Espresso Yourself" . I love this set. I especially love the new decorative paper from Stampin up because it reminds me of knit sweaters and mittens! I put glitter on the marsh mellows and mug. I also used a lot of creamy carmel to give it a vintage feel.

It is very hard to "feel" wintertime approaching here. There isn't alot of change in weather, and I know I wont be seeing any frost on the ground anytime soon.
I am however, enjoying all the Christmas decor out in the stores, and thinkin' about who, Christmas represents.

No comments: