Thursday, June 11, 2009

A New Morning..

I don't know 'bout you -but I wake up with my mind racing with a To do list..."finish laundry,don't forget to mail that,take kids to park,spend some time with God,don't eat that!,figure out something for dinner',etc....before I'm, technically up,-I'm already somewhat stressed out!
What I have been learning is how important it is to spend time on all four parts of our "makeup "-such as physical,mental,emotional & spiritual. Like a little table -each leg helps support me and if not strengthen..I get unbalanced,or Wobbly.
..I'm trying to be mindful of what I'm eating,doing,thinking on,anxious about,putting in my head and going to God for the "strength to do it all".
..going to my daily verse first ,then devotional...this was SO appropriate!
"Therefore do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.
Matthew 6:34
If you're thinking about the future more than you're living in the moment, reconsider. Yes, planning and strategy has its place, but so does being aware of what God has for you right now. Work toward balance in this area and embrace what He's placed before you for today."
Amen!

No comments: