Monday, December 28, 2009

Gingerbread winner!

I am so happy! I found out yesterday that I won a Gingerbread man contest! Without having to cook a thing!



A local scrapbook store had a wooden, gingerbread man, decorating contest, and I entered two cards. One was a traditional Christmas theme card, and the other was a Hawaiian theme card-I got the most votes after 10 days for my Hula girl-so I won! $100 in store credit.
Entry 1..




Entry 2...
There were 5 other entry's - all very creative. (Mine E & A)

A Cowboy Gingerbread Couple,

Dad, Mom and baby gingerbread,

and a coffee mug with a gingerbread man.

I went and picked up my prize -then selected a ScorePal, some chipboard frames, a new watercolor brush, and some Valentine charms. I still have $20 left to spend! What a great day.


1 comment:

McBritney said...

Wow Val! Your hula girl is by far the BEST gingerbread card EVER you totally deserved to win!!!