Friday, December 11, 2009

I love Glitter

Yeah -I do.
I've been using it on alot of cards and projects!... I have a lot of posting to catch up on, -for now I'll show you what I was working on last night.
Our MOPS group has an ornament exchange and I wanted to make them this year. (Although I almost bought some beautiful glass ornaments!)
My supplies..
I had a snowflake die cut for over a year that I hadn't even opened! I also used my star die cut with my Sizzix Big Shot machine. I had some white chipboard I had purchased with my 40% off coupon from Ben Franklin, I got out my thrift store, cream colored, crepe paper, my little rhinestones, and my wonderful glass glitter! (Again bought using my 40% off coupon!)
After I cut out the chipboard shapes , I glued and glittered,.made crepe paper rosettes and stamped "Merry Christmas " on some paper.
Then I adhered them all together and "Wa-La'! A perfectly good "snowy" snowflake in Hawaii!
Just in time for Christmas!







2 comments:

livinginthemidwest said...

These were so cute. I wished I would have used my ornament for the exchange rather than the white elephant. :o)

McBritney said...

omogsh I really love it! I love the color, and the aged look of it. Its beautiful!