Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Card.

Because I had cleaned my craft room/garage, I felt motivated to make a card.
Clean table = clear mind I suppose.


I needed some baby cards so I used one of my older favorite sets called Brides and Babies.
The decorative paper is SU paper. I love the green, yellow combo.
I taped the decorative paper to white card stock and added white satin ribbon and a small green button for some added "Oomf." That is a word -right?




I stamped the image with Black Staz On and then punched it out with my round Marvy punch. I used my aqua painters again, and colored it in using the Barely Banana, Blush Blossom, Bashful Blue and So Saffron ink pads. I also sponged around the circles with the Saffron ink.
The words were stamped in Certainly Celery ink and then punched out with another SU punch. I adhered the words and circle using my favorite pop dots from SU as well.

Sweet card makes me think of sweet babies!

No comments: