Monday, September 27, 2010

Get Well Card

I made a card for Sawyer's teacher who isn't feeling too well, and had to miss school. She was sweet and called last night to let me know he'd have a substitute teacher today.
This clear stamp is by Gina K. Isn't she sweet?


I realized I had colored "outside the lines", but considering I made it at 10pm, - I forgave myself, let go of my "perfectionist tendency", and gave it to her anyways!



I had hoped to put a can of chicken noodle soup with it as a little gift-but I only had fat free Cream of Mushroom soup in the pantry-and I didn't want to send the wrong message with that!





I used some new fall Decorative paper from Stampin' Up, added a bit of brown satin ribbon, and a button from my stash to finish it off.



I sure hope Sawyer is good for the substitute teacher today...

1 comment:

McBritney said...

I love all your cards!

I bet you could sell them if you could mass produce them!