Monday, January 11, 2010

Card Class

This card was made using the " La Jardin Botanique" stamp set, (The Garden Botanicals). I stamped the flower image on some vellum-then colored the image on the back, placed it over vanilla cradstock that was stamped with the French Script stamp, and then glued both to some Chocolate chip paper. Punched out two flower shapes and attached using a vintage colored brad. I love brown and blue for cards. Lots of smudging on this card with Chocolate ink.
Sorry Dark photo...



This stamp set is one of favorites! Its a retired one called "Pattern of Friendship". I also love this discontinued DSP (designer series paper) called " Sweet Always". I'm bummed Stampin Up' doesnt make it anymore! I stamped the girls on the DSP paper -then cut out their "dresses" and glued them to another image that had been stamped on to white paper.. I put alot of layers on this card -heavy layers=extra postage , but I dont care 'cause I love it!


I have a few more comin up- Ill have to post them.




No comments: