Sunday, January 24, 2010

Men and Babies


Talking about cards now!


You see, I tend to make a lot of girl cards, and I wanted to make my son a card, and a baby card for a friend. (Hope they don't see this...)



I used my Nestabilites for the scallop edge...I just bought them with my 40% coupon -yeah ha- and wanted to see how they work. Love them... I embossed the white paper using my Cuttlebug folder for the dotted background.

Works great with my Big Shot I got for Christmas!

Very quick and easy, then I used a retired set called "Bundle of Joy", and water colored the image.
I threaded yellow ribbon thru the button and used a mini glue dot to adhere it.



Next up-
This is one of my favorite sets! (Up in the Air) bought it years ago and didn't know my son would be Air Force, and now I get to send this to him. So proud. I embossed the background paper, then "pop dotted" the airplane, after I colored it in. Added three "pop dotted" stars to the bottom. Quick card as well.

Lots of shading again...




* Info-commercial...Please remember to say a prayer for all of us, who have family, who are serving...Thanks- from this mom.



Cant wait to show you what I'm working on for two little cuties in my family...stay tuned.































First up-

No comments: