Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Husband's Easter "Basket"

I'm back! I have been crazy busy --but I also took tons of pic's for my blog!

I'll start with my husband's Easter "basket"---he isn't into a bunch of candy, and I knew he wouldn't use a basket for anything after Easter, so when I spotted this Starbucks mug at the thrift store-I knew it'd work perfectly as a "basket".


I liked the "look" of this mug and it was wide enough to fit little things inside.




I had green, wood excelsior in my stash of craft supplies,





and I made a little nest in the mug.




I bought a coffee card and two Cd's for his gift.



I already had clear bags on hand , so I put the mug inside a bag






and made an Easter tag to tie on the outside.



Then I put the coffee card in the mug, plus a chocolate bunny and a little chick.



It worked out great.



Close up of tag-I inked the edges to shade it a bit.



Few more pics...


Oh-also put in a Cadbury egg.


No comments: