Friday, January 23, 2009

Learning to be content in Hawaii

It seems like an oxymoron to say I'm trying to be content while living in Hawaii..and I thought about some of the things I like about living here...

year round garage sales/moving sales-great deals
flip flops-I hate wearing shoes
Tank tops and Shorts-easy summer apparel
warm water,warm breezes,warm everything-I don't like being cold
Beauty-can you say green!
eating outside-feels like restaurant when we eat outside with candles
excellent fruit-mango's,pineapple,papaya
outdoor fun-bike riding,swimming,beaches!
Friends at MOPS and my stamp class-girl time!

The cons are the higher prices of everything,smaller selections of everything and not being able to drive and see any family/friends.
But as I said I'm learning...whether I have much or Little.

No comments: