Monday, January 5, 2009

New Beginnings!

I'm excited about the new year!-I know they'll be new memories,new experiences & friends. I'm motivated to declutter and downsize my stuff in each room. Each month I'm deep cleaning a room-giving stuff away so it will be easy to find things,easy to clean and I think it will be much easier to live.
I'm going to get healthy with my family-our own Biggest Loser competition!
I'm going to find more ways to get out and involved with church.
I've been playing board games at night with the kids.
Today my daily verse reminded me...

Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation.The old has passed away; behold, the new has come.
2 Corinthians 5:17
Sometimes letting the past be in the past is a hard thing to do. If you're attempting to create new habits or to let old habits go, be reminded that having the spirit of Christ in you allows you to be daily transformed - press into Him as you embark on the journey of this New Year!

No comments: