Thursday, October 29, 2009

Teacher Treats

Last night I remembered Sawyer didn't have any school on Friday, so I whipped some pumpkin treats together for his teachers.



He has 5 ladies I appreciate- his a main D.O.E. teacher Miss Meg, a speech teacher Miss Barb, and a classroom he shares with the head start kids and two teachers "Auntie Laurie" and "Auntie Mauhe , plus a teachers aide " Auntie Carmel" .



I bought the pumpkins (for a whopping .99 -package of 6), as well as the candy from Safeway. Then I sat and easy, quick tags to tie onto the little black handles. The stamp set I used is an older one from Stampin Up called, " Batty for you".


The decorative paper is from Rusty Pickle, a few years back,which I trimmed with my retired zig zag scissors from Stampin Up. The words on the tag are from older Stampin Up Halloween paper. I used pumpkin pie ink for the words, & stamped the bat and spider images on kraft paper.


Next, I punched out the bat image with my 1" circle punch, the words with my 1 3/8" circle punch, used my scallop punch on pumpkin pie paper for the scallop circle. The ribbon is from Walmart. All in all- less than 20 minutes for five tags, to tell them thanks for all they do. Sweet Treats for very sweet teachers.


No comments: