Thursday, November 12, 2009

Card Class updates

Cards from class time...
Last week, I used this older set called "Gifts of Joy". It's hard to see, but I used a new embossing folder on the red paper as well. I added glitter, because I love the sparkle!





This set is a new hostess set called "Patterned Pines". I used one ink color to make this card , and it's one I don't normally use-Sage Shadow. I love the background paper "Wintergreen", but unfortunately its discontinued. Bummer -once it's gone, it's gone . Again, I added glitter and a few pearls on the main pine tree.



Well, lookie here-another older stamp set! "Polar Pals". Funny, there isn't any hint of winter here where I live in this warm weather state, but I wanted to stamp up this little image and use glitter AGAIN. I've also been using the white craft pad -way more often this year. I added a discontinued felt snowflake for an accent.

Shes got a happy little face!

No comments: