Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Card Class

I've been making Christmas cards with lots of glitter and fake glistening snow crystals..
(As always-click on picture to see more details...)
The first card is "Shellebrate"- I used the seashell tree stamp, but there is also a surfing snowman in this set. I also used some new Stampin Up paper "Christmas Cocoa". I love this paper because it is flocked. The ribbon is from last years Christmas mini catalog.




The second card was made using the "Dasher" stamp and another set called "Snow Swirled". I also used a large felt snowflake, and some rhinestones placed in the deer's antlers. It's hard to see in the photo, but I used Martha Stewart coarse glitter on the snowflake, and around the circles. I shaded this card with the new Soft Suede ink in this years catalog.


No comments: