Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Enjoying My Hobby!


Picture of my table after making projects -it has since been thoroughly cleaned!
Anyways...
Today at MOPS one of our moms (Amy) spoke about cooking and the enjoyment she finds in it (plus lots more points..like inviting your kids into the kitchen and preparing together,etc..) I thought about the joy I get in my hobby of stamping and creating different things,a little escape from the worries of motherhood,life etc.. and how it helps me relax. I know there are alot of hobbies that wouldn't make me happy and relaxed, but I'm so glad I've found one that works with my family's schedule & budget, and that I can share with my kids. I feel better after I've crafted a little while. If you don't have a hobby -I'd suggest finding one - and if you do-then I think great,Enjoy it!

No comments: