Tuesday, April 6, 2010

5 more cards

Some past cards...
I had to try this card with a "hinge." This set is newer-called " Le Botanical"



It takes a brad to hold the top piece to the bottom -and I love how it opens.
I used a rhinestone brad for my hinge.


Here is a close up -the circles are pop dotted so the card can open and close. I used a Stampin Up punch for the decorative lace edge.


Next up...
This cute little lady is from an older set called Stampin Fun for Everyone. I stamped the image on decorative paper and then cut out the dress...

...then glued it onto another stamped image. I colored her in using my aqua painters and Blush Blossum ink pad. I've been doing alot of ribbon folds on my cards lately, as well-I then added the pop dotted word circle to finish it off.

This set from the S.U. Occasions Mini Catalog is called Vintage Vogue. I love the pink / brown color combo! I used my Swiss Dot Cuttlebug embossing folder for the white paper and hounds tooth paper from a S.U. paper pack .


I stamped the "F" , cut it out , then pop dotted it. Also added lots of chocolate chip ink shading to all edges of paper. I cut out a little stamped flower, and added a Martha Stewart half pearl to the center.


This next card is definitely brighter then I normally do! Its from an older flower set called Island Blossoms.
Very easy to make. Stamped floral image on orange background paper. Put dotted paper on next, then stamped the words.

Stamped two flowers large and small, then cut them out and pop dotted the smaller one on top of the larger flower. Added a button with a mini glue dot!
Interestingly enough -all the guys in my family liked this card-I think it was because of the orange!

Lastly a sweet card. I cut the scallop circle with my Sizzix die and then stamped the images and punched them out with my Stampin Up circle punches.


After I added the decorative paper and stamped the words, I added the three circles and a little half pearl for some bling.



Inside it reads..."But most of all you!"
Have a great day-any questions -please email and I'll answer as quick as I can.











No comments: