I used the Nerf "colors" of yellow, orange and black. I put up orange crepe paper, had orange tablecloths, yellow cups and black plastic forks & spoons... I took all his Nerf boxes and cut out the logos and pictures and put them all around the dining room. I also used the smaller logos from the Nerf boxes and stapled them onto the orange paper party favor bags.
Sorry dark picture...
I researched some facts about the Nerf company, and the creator online, then made a 10 question trivia game out of it.
Here are the questions-do you know the answers?
Fun Nerf Trivia quiz
1. What does NERF stand for??
The acronym NERF stands for Non-Expanding Recreational Foam.
2. What is the product slogan frequently used in the 90's?
Its Nerf or nothing!
3. In 1969 who invented a volleyball game that was safe for indoor play?
Reyn Guyer- a games inventor
4. What company originally developed Nerf?
5. What was the first Nerf product/toy sold to the public?
The 4” Nerf ball- “world's first official indoor ball”
6. What year was it introduced?
The Nerf ball was introduced 1970
7. What company owns the Nerf line now?
8. What is the main ingredient on the Nerf ball?
9. What was the first Nerf gun produced?
Nerf Bow and Arrow - 1991
10. What is the best selling Nerf at this time?