Monday, April 5, 2010

Card Class

I have a couple of cards from previous classes...
First up a set called Vintage Labels and a background stamp called Floral.

I used chocolate chip ink and bashful blue for the paper and ribbon. For the texture I used a Cuttlebug embossing folder called Textile.


I also added Martha Stewart pearls, and used a M.S. scallop punch on the white and brown paper.


My second card I used a favorite Stampin' Up! retired set called Sip by Sip. I just love this girl! I also love coffee so how perfect is this?

I'm into the brown /blue combo right now and the retro look. I stamped the coffee cups multiple times in the background on Caribbean Blue to make my own patterned paper.


I used my Sizzix Big Shot die "Top Note" to make the background shape and a Sizziz die to punch out the circle and scallop circle shapes. The ribbon came from my aunt who knew I love ribbon!


Here's to family and friends!

No comments: